Per Microsoft’s Azure AD Connect: Version Release History, it appears that Azure AD Connect released (or at least the notes!) version 126.96.36.199 yesterday.
There are some notable changes in this new version! It looks like the link hasn’t gone live JUST yet, so check the download link later tonight or tomorrow.
Released: 2016 February
- Automatic upgrade feature for Express settings customers.
Support for the global admin using MFA and PIM in the installation wizard.
- Allow changing the user’s sign-in method after initial install.
- Allow Domain and OU filtering in the installation wizard. This also allows connecting to forests where not all domains are available.
- Scheduler is built-in to the sync engine.
Features promoted from preview to GA:
- Device writeback.
- Directory extensions.
New preview features:
- The new default sync cycle interval is 30 minutes. Used to be 3 hours for all earlier releases. Adds support to change the scheduler behavior.
- The verify DNS domains page didn’t always recognize the domains.
- Prompts for domain admin credentials when configuring ADFS .
- The on-premises AD accounts are not recognized by the installation wizard if located in a domain with a different DNS tree than the root domain.